We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Sydney, Hornsby, Liverpool, Penrith, Wollongong, Parramatta & Newcastle NSW, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
This 2-hour HLTAID001 course covers skills and knowledge required to provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
Course Covers : Provide CPR (2 Hours)
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- how to properly assess an emergency situation
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- assessing and moving injured casualties
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- and much, much more!
Hobart Training Location :
Suite 1, 32 Patrick St,
Hobart Tasmania, 7000